Welcome to the slideshow! We just released a new feature that allows you to quickly and easily add a multi-image slideshow to your website.
Adding a slideshow is a great way to keep your site looking fresh and add some visual flair. Show off each member of the band, a new album release or different shots of your live performances. It literally takes just seconds to change up the look and feel of your site.
We offer three different configurations for the slideshow feature:
◦ Carousel Fade: Select this for a smooth transition from one image to the next.
◦ Carousel Slide: Each new image quickly slides from right to left.
◦ Page Reload: This shows a new image each time a user reloads or visits a new page.
The video example below shows the 'Carousel Fade' setting, which is the most popular choice so far. Try each of them to see what works best for you!
To try your own slideshow:
1) Login to your account and click the change image option from your site editor, or navigate there by clicking design at the top and selecting the header images option.
2) Drag and drop new images or add to slider galleries from your existing media library. Create new galleries for later use, inserting them into the page when you are ready, and easily discard old galleries with the quick click of the remove button.
We'll be adding more to this feature in coming weeks and would love to hear your feedback on how we might improve this for your experience! Shoot us an email or give us a call if you have questions or comments.